Sunday, February 27, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Once I had the basic concept, I started creating my blooms.
Then I created the "practical" blooms. Blooms that my partner could use everyday. Yes, magnets!
And, as always, here's what the back looks like.
I used the paperclips to keep the magnets in place, however they still moved around quite a bit. What I didn't take a picture of was that I ended up using clear packing tape to anchor everything down so hopefully it will survive shipping.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
The pouch. I'm not sure where I got it, but I know I didn't make it!
A look at what's inside it.
The pattern, fabric, floss, needle book and fold-up scissors - the bare necessities.
I've got SO much red aida cloth, so I decided I would try and make my first biscornu. I love the looks of them and I've always wanted to make one. Using the black floss makes a very dramatic statement against the red cloth.