Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crew's Sampler - Framed

I just got Crew's birth sampler back from the framer's today. This is always the most nerve-racking part of the entire process. You just never know until you see it framed if you picked just the right matting and frame. I think it turned out really well. We will be seeing my great-nephew in October, so we'll take it with us. Hopefully Crew's parents will like it as much as I do. It's pretty large, 19 x 19 (including the frame).


I was hoping that the photos show the grey mat. It matches the elephant perfectly and has a mottled effect to it. I hope Crew's papa likes the fact that I included an airplane!

1 comment:

Crewton said...

LOVE IT!!!! It will be so cute on the shelves I am putting in his room. Oh, fyi, Crew LOVES the elephant you gave him. That thing keeps him entertained for hours.