Sunday, May 24, 2009

A little bit of stitching

I haven't been in the stitching mood for the last month, but I decided that over the holiday weekend I would do one little project. Check that off my list. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it, maybe in the kitchen as a reminder to my guys that we are a team - one for all and all for one!
I'm still in my "use what I have" phase, and I'm trying to use up all my old fabric. Luckily I don't have too much and I do see that I'm making a dent in the stash.



Design from Donna Kooler's 555 Cross Stitch Sampler Motifs

22 count hardanger, 5 inch hoop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cutie.

I occasionally go through my stash and give the things I know I will not use to someone who I think will use it and be blessed with it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Great job, Heidi!