Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update on my ABCs and new Pendants

Here's the latest update on my ABCs. This is what I did just this past weekend. It's such an easy stitch and I'm hoping to be finished within the next two weeks.

and the back...


I haven't stitched on it this week because I've been running out of pendants and I needed to make more. So, every night when I get home, I get my guys fed, change into my pj's and I've been making these.

The photo does not do this one justice. It's just beautiful and I'm thinking about keeping it for myself! But, I'll probably just make another one to give away.

1 comment:

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

Hello Heidi! It's me from swap bot (the one that said brad were crazy expensive :P haha...)

I like the pendants you made... may I know what r they made of? It's really pretty!