Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm back!

Update: The link to the flower tutorial is at Craft Snob.

So many things have happened since my last post in February. Since I try not to talk about personal things on this space, let's just say one door has closed and I'm enjoying the summer with my family. August will be the month that I start knocking on doors and hopefully one will open for me.

In April, I started making these felt flowers from a tutorial I found (which I now can't find but once I do I'll post the link...sorry). While the original tutorial just hot-glued the petals together, I decided to sew mine (just a simple needle and thread). They turned out great and I've been giving them away to friends and family ever since.












The image I pinned them to I found at The Graphics Fairy, a wonderful source for free images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty. I hope you find the link, it would be fun to try and make them. :)

JoAnn

Rance said...

Whaaa! There Just so pretty, There so cute :)
-Kloee