Tuesday, November 1, 2011

...and another Handmade Ornament Swap

I love freshlyblended's annual ornament swap, but she is taking a break from blogging and a very courageous person picked up the gauntlet this year. I'm very excited to participate but the only drawback is that swap-bot is the host. The one problem with this is that the ornaments you send and receive are not from the same 10 people assigned to you. I'm willing to take the chance on this but others prefer to know that they are only in a certain group for giving and receiving. I get it, I understand.



A group of crafters would like to know who they are swapping with and have started a swap for this year. I've joined in and I hope you will too. Yes, it's quite a few ornaments to make and mail (if you participate in both), but I've found that what I receive is usually worth it in the end.








So, if you would like to participate, just go to this link on flickr. SIGN UPS END ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6! Hurry, don't procrastinate, you will love it!


I love the ornaments I've made this year...wouldn't you like to receive one?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love this ornament! Looking forward to our swap this year.
Sharon