Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Notes

Instead of buying Valentine's Day cards this year for my guys (my husband and son), I decided I'd whip up some "Love Notes" for them. They don't read my blog, so I can share this with you a day early. I always get up before them, so tomorrow I'm going to make them breakfast and they will each have their very own love notes to read. Hopefully it will start their day off on a "good note."

Cross stitch they don't really understand, however they do like the origami I make. So, in my quest to "use what I have," I came up with this simple idea.



Each one starts with "I love you because..."

Both of my guys got one that said this. Everyday they do something that makes me laugh!
I hope you have a great day and maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get a love note too!


3 comments:

Wagapapa said...

Lovely cards Heidi! :D

Happy Valentine's Day. xoxo

Chris said...

Happy Valentine's day Heidi!
The cards are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. You are so talented.