Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club (SBBC)

I just received my birthday package from by SBBC partner. She did an amazing job and sent me some really great birthday treats.





The biscornu, pin keep and scissor fob were all made by her. Her stitching is really good! She sent me three patterns I have been wanting, and also sent the scissors (can you have too many pairs of pretty scissors??), needles and floss. She went way beyond my expectations and I can't thank her enough for her generosity.

A quick note to Edgar for being the host of this exchange. He keeps us all on track and is also able to turn out the most amazing cross stitch I've ever seen. I think he's robo-stitcher! In the time I complete one piece, he's done ten! He's now showing off by framing his own work! He's very inspiring and I always look forward to reading his daily posts.

2 comments:

Edgar said...

What a great package!!!! Thank you for the sweet compliment!!

Edda said...

I am so happy the package arrived safe and sound. I so enjoyed stitching a gift for you and I am happy that you enjoyed everything I sent. Have fun stitching. All the best to you and your family.