Saturday, November 24, 2012

Little colorful boxes in a row

Here's a preview of the ornaments I'm doing for an ornament exchange this year. I just finished stitching all of them and couldn't wait to show them off (there's actually 10 but a photo of nine looked better!). It's part of a pattern from the 2009 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments issue. It's called "Winter Sampler" from Little House Needleworks. I only used a small portion of the sampler. Since I live in sunny Southern California, I never see snow (unless we drive to it), so I think I'm drawn to cozy winter scenes. Now that the stitching is done, it's time to finish them up. I'll shown them to you once they are complete.



...and the back!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Chris said...

They look amazing Heidi!
I can't wait to see them finished.
Have you put your origami tree up yet?