Monday, December 3, 2012

Little Houses all dressed up as ornaments

So, here's my ornaments for this exchange, all packaged up. They flew the coop last week and should pretty much be arriving at all their new homes! I realized after I packaged them that I forgot to take a picture of them just in their hoops. Luckily, I had taken an "in progress" photo, so I cropped it down to show the 10 houses. I hope everyone that receives a little house enjoys hanging it on their tree this year.

(It's a REALLY BAD photo, but it's the only one I had with all 10 ornaments together!) 


The packaging.

The cardstock color matched the color of the house.


2 comments:

Chris said...

Heidi!! They look so wonderful! I know that the recipients will treasure them.
I have The origami ornament that you sent me last year hanging up out of harm's(cats)way.

Gina said...

I received this last week! :D