Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2008 Holiday Ornament Swap

Hosted by Freshly Blended and Cake + Pie

Would I participate again? Absolutely!

Will I encourage my crafty friends to sign up? Absolutely!


This is the first swap I have ever done and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I'm even thinking about what to do next year. The talent that is out in the world is so amazing. It inspires me to be more creative. Here's a photo of everything I received. I even did side swaps (participants contact each other and swap on the side). I received 9 out of 10, but I'm hopeful that the 10th one is on the way.

There is also a flickr group that almost all the participants have uploaded photos to. Check it out - it's a great source of inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh! Very cool! Let me know for next year!