Monday, December 1, 2008

2008 Ornament Swap

Well, I've completed the stitching on the ornaments I'm sending for the swap. I think they turned out really well. I chose to cross stitch snowflakes and hang them using 3 inch hoops. I used Navy Blue Aida cloth and white DMC thread. A tremendous shout-out to The Floss Box because she has created wonderful cross stitch snowflake patterns and makes them available as freebies on her site. I used her snowflake patterns 8, 11, 25, 30 and 31 (I made two of each pattern). If you ever just want to look at some great embroidery or the freebies she offers, please check her out.

I'm hoping to package these up and ship them out tomorrow.
P.S. I've already received one ornament from each of the swaps I'm particpating in. They are really wonderful. Once I receive all of them, I'll post them.

No comments: