Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My last exchange before I get back to my WIPs

I have one last exchange commitment that is due in mid-March. It's a birthday cross stitch exchange. I don't know who has me, so I'm assuming my person doesn't know I have them (huh?). Anyway, as I mentioned, I was waiting on some threads awhile ago and they showed up last week. I started working on the piece that I'll be sending her and thought I would share it with you. It's just adorable and I may have to make another one for myself. Since I signed up for this exchange (back in November), I've been collecting little surprises to include in the package. Once I have this piece finished, I'll take a picture of everything I'll be sending. This is definitely an exchange I'll sign up for again.




I haven't decided on how I will finish it, but you will definitely see it when it's complete. After this, I'll be working on one of my WIPs so that I can enter it into the county fair (it's all about the ribbons!). I'm thinking the multiplication sampler. Even though it's a really large piece, I think I can finish it by the end of May (entries are submitted at the end of June).

No comments: