Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's Play

This is inspired by my niece, Jenni. I've decided to play along. Everyone is encouraged to play - worldwide! It's open to everyone who reads my blog.

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year. (that's right, before December 31, 2009!)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Just because I cross stitch, doesn't necessarily mean that's what it will be (but it might!). I dabble in quite a few mediums. Who knows?
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. But I would never send something that I didn't like myself!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun! (Though you can keep it local if you want, I don't fear international postage!)

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!

6 comments:

Jennifer@woodleycottage said...

Hey, I'll play. Sounds like fun!
Jennifer

Jennifer@woodleycottage said...

It's our game and I say it's totally fair. And, I think I'm getting this cherry thing down pat. He Hee! Thanks!! It should be fun. Have a great day.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I am IN IN IN!!! LOVE IT.
Will post tomorrow!!!!!

Cornflower said...

I'm in! I have just posted. Love your blog!

Jessica said...

Hi, I found your blog through Blue Cornflower. If you still have openings, I'd like to play. :)

Beancounter17 said...

Hi, I also found your blog through BlueCornflowerStitches. If I see correctly, I am in the game. It sounds like such fun. I am working on my profile, so just in case I goof it up, you can find me through bluecornflowerstitches. She and I partner on swapbot alot. My username is beancounter17.