Friday, March 27, 2009

Sometimes I wish I was magical but alas, I'm just a...

yep, just a muggle! (My husband would say "super nerd")

I'm a big Harry Potter fan and I've been wanting to do this for sometime. I should be working on my multiplication sampler, but I'm too busy having fun doing these little projects. I found a Harry Potter font on the web (sorry, I can't remember where I got it) and just printed out "muggle" in the size font I like. I then went through the tedious process of trying to chart it. (I don't do this very often.) I have created a pdf of the chart that I did if you want to have your own muggle sign. It's not a fancy chart and I'm not an expert, but it will get the job done! Since I can't figure out how to add it to my post, just shoot me an email and I'll send it to you.

And as always, here's the back:


3 comments:

7578 said...

I love Harry Potter too!

DebbieSFL said...

I would LOVE the pattern for muggle!!!
Thanks, Deborah

beestitchin1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh soooo hard! LOVE IT! My cousin would dig this! She reads all the books and is in line for them for hours. I dig it!