Friday, December 2, 2011

Everybody's a Winner!


That's right! I had five comments and I can definitely fold five origami wreaths (which seem to be the most popular - I love them too). So, Chris, JoAnn (I have your address), gill, Wagapapa, and Jennifer @ Woodley Cottage, just shoot be an email with your name and address to heidistitcheswhenshecan@gmail.com and I'll send it right out to you. Patterns will vary, but all wlll be beautiful.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

2 comments:

Wagapapa said...

Yajuuu! E-mail sent!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait for it. And as I was thinking when I read the title, Heidi don't you already have my address? :) lol Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to it.