Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Ornament Swap Tree

Here's my ornament swap tree. I've been swapping handmade Christmas ornaments since 2008. I'm always amazed at how creative people are. I also love that I get to exchange ornaments with people around the world. When you think about it, something I made is sitting in someone's home in Australia, UK, Germany, Iceland, Czech Republic, Spain, and the list goes on. Yes, I've been flaked on a couple of times but I've never let that dim my pure enjoyment of receiving these little packages in the mail every year. I look forward to it for years to come.









I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to need a bigger tree!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great pictures of your swap ornaments. You definitely need a bigger tree. You have received many wonderful ornaments.

Anonymous said...

It looks great. All the different ornaments are so pretty.

Wagapapa said...

Merry Christmas Heidi! Have a good time.

Love your ornies and your tree!

Hugs.