Saturday, December 8, 2012

More ornament exchanges

Here's an exchange ornament that will be winging it's way to New York on Monday. My partner for this exchange mention that she decorates her tree with mostly bird ornaments. I found this little robin in the October 2012 issue of CrossStitcher magazine. He just took a couple of evenings to whip up. I'm pleased with how he looks.



 All packaged up and ready to go.


This other ornament has already left for New Jersey. It's a takeoff on some ornaments I did last year. The silver, black and blue makes for quite the dramatic ornament!

Winter Wonderland

I've got one more exchange that I'm working on. This one will be origami and I'm also including a little bonus ornament for this group. It has to be mailed by Dec. 15. The closer I get to mailing them, I'll show you what I've done.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I felt like I was on top of my holiday to-do list and now I feel like time is running out...oh well!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Absolutely wonderful ornaments Heidi! I know that the recipients will love them.
I am enjoying the one that you sent me last year!
Have a great week!

Chris said...

Heidi!
I thought I had your address from last year. Would you email it to me so that I can send you a card?
Thanks
Chris