Friday, June 27, 2008

Wedding Samplers

The pieces I'm currently working on are not at a stage to even write about. With this in mind, I want to continue to document my previous work.

This wedding sampler was completed in March 2007 for a co-worker. It was a quick and easy project to complete. It's from the U.K. magazine, The Cross Stitcher.
In progress...

Just finished...

Framed...


The other wedding sampler I did was at the beginning of this year for one of my nieces. This was either from Cross Stitch Crazy or Cross Stitcher magazines (I can't find the mag). It's from a series of four topiaries, one for each season. When I learned that her flowers were pink, I thought this would make a really pretty wedding sampler.


Since I've never been good at photography and to be honest, I've never really been interested, I only took pictures of my pieces as a record of them. Now that I have started this blog, I'm understanding the importance of taking good pictures. Hopefully, as time goes by, I'll get better at it!

No comments: