Monday, July 7, 2008

Sandy's Birthday

I have a wonderful co-worker that I've been working with for 9 years. Our birthdays are only a few days apart. This year, I've tried to make the majority of her gifts handmade, either by myself or finding something on etsy. I need to photograph the box that I've put all of her birthday treasures in, but I wanted to show you the last part of her present.


I'm seeing this all over the web lately and I think they are very creative. I figured I could do one just as well. I really liked the way it turned out. It's the same navy blue aida cloth that I'm using for the Christmas Holly. The floss is hot pink!

Here's the back.



It's hard to see, but I've just glued the fabric to the inside circle. Once it's completely dry, I'll trim the excess fabric and take another picture.

No comments: